1. If you currently use Touch Tone Banking (24 hour phone banking) your online Banking PIN will be the same number. If you do not use Touch Tone Banking the PIN will be the last 4 digits of your social security number.
2. Your Access ID must to be at least 6 characters long. Letters and numbers can be used. Letters are case sensitive. (EX. Janedoe, Janedoe123, 12345678)
3. Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters. The password must contain a capital letter, a number, and a special character. Letters are case sensitive. (EX. passWord123)
4. Develop your own security question and answer on the first page of enrollment which we may use to verify you if customer service is needed.
5. There is an option to enroll in mobile banking. Enrollment can be done at this time or at a later date. You must choose a minimum of two (2) products and choose the accounts you would like to have access to. Once you click continue you must enter your phone number. You will then get a confirmation number on your phone to be used to complete the enrollment process.
1. Q. Will I be able to see all of my accounts?
A. Yes. You will be able to see any account that your social security number is linked to.
2. Q. How do I print my statement?
A. Click on the accounts tab. Click on the documents tab. Enter in the date range for the transactions you would like to view. Click submit. Click on the highlighted statement to print or view.
3. Q. Can I set up alerts on my mobile device?
A. Yes. Go to the profile tab. Click on manage devices. Use drop down and select Mobile Banking Services. Select Alerts. Click continue.