- Advantage 24 ATM Card
- CheckAdvantage VISA Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Touch-Tone Banking
- ACH Origination
- Other Fees
Advantage 24 ATM Card
- Withdraw cash, make deposits, check on account balances, or transfer funds, 24 hours a day.
- No charge for transactions made at our ATM or a Community Cash member ATM.
- Your card is accepted at any ATM that displays the CIRRUS®, PLUS®, or PULSE® network logos.
- A $1.00 transaction fee will be charged for each transaction at an ATM not owned by us or a Community Cash member
- Use your card for purchases at any merchant which displays the PULSE PAY® logo. There is no transaction fee to use your card at a PULSE PAY® merchant.
- Set, reset, or change your PIN by calling our automated system 1-800-992-3808
CheckAdvantage VISA Debit Card
Works like a check . . . only better. Use your checking account without writing a check. Simply present the CheckAdvantage card to the merchant, sign the receipt, and you are done. No waiting for check approval. Use it wherever VISA® cards are accepted or at any ATM displaying the VISA®, PULSE®, PLUS® or Community Cash logo.
Set, reset, or change your PIN by calling our automated system 1-800-992-3808
Online Banking provides immediate access to your personal financial information at your convenience. View account balances, transaction history, process account transfers, pay bills, make loan payments or export your account information to your personal financial software. Allows access to Mobile Banking product.
Call 985-785-2216 to access your account information 24 hours a day from any touch-tone phone. With Touch-Tone Banking, check on account balances, verify checks and deposits, transfer funds, and make loan payments, all by telephone.
The ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment system was created to help companies and consumers exchange payments electronically through their financial institutions.
Now businesses can achieve greater efficiency and improve their payment and collection processing activities via ACH payments and collections. Typical business uses are the collection of payments and payroll deposits. Our ACH software is easy to use or adaptable to your specific needs.